<$BlogRSDURL$> < link rel="DCTERMS.replaces" href="http://agirlfromhome.blogspot.com" /> < meta name="DC.Identifier" content="http://agfh.blogspot.com">

The life of a porn addicted housewife.

Monday, October 03, 2005

Stress Free Weekends Rock! 

Saturday turned out to be one hell of a great day.
Ap0k had year-end inventory to deal with so he had to go to work at 4 in the morning. Rather than miss him completely I just stayed awake until after he left.
Went to bed around 5am, but then my daughter called at 5:30 saying she thought she might be in labor. She was on her way to the hospital and said she would call with any news. I stayed in bed reading until 7:30 when she called and said the doctor had sent her back home because it wasn’t time yet, the baby was just pitching a fit.
I went back to sleep, but then Ap0k got home at 8:30 so I got back up... Wow I slept a whole 90 minutes!
We ate breakfast and hung around for a bit then when he realized I was dead on my feet we went in and napped for a couple hours.
When we finally got back up Ap0k went out and washed, waxed, and buffed his girlfriend, I mean his car, until she was as shiny as glass. He wanted to go out driving and of course she had to look her best.

The first part of our night was spent cruising up and down 7th Ave. in Ybor City. He loves showing the car off and of course people were appropriately impressed with her. She got a lot of oohs and ahhs so that made him happy. One guy actually stumbled right off the sidewalk watching her go by.

Next we parked in the parking garage and went to have dinner at The Spaghetti Warehouse. It is a fantastic restaurant and I will admit that if we move it will be one of the places I miss the most. I ordered Seafood Palermo which is shrimp and clams over pasta with a very very light cream sauce. When the waitress brought my dinner she said the manager wished to speak to me. He came over and said that they had unfortunately run out of clams so he was giving me my dinner for free. Well there was no way I was going to argue about that! In all honesty I felt almost guilty because the meal was wonderful and I didn’t miss the clams at all. Great food and fabulous customer service in an extremely clean dining room. What more could you ask for in a restaurant?

After dinner we walked up and down 7th Ave. to get rid of the full feeling. We never go into the clubs because neither one of us are drinkers, but we both like people watching. It amazes me to see the way some of the girls dress. I would pretty much guarantee that their parents would not approve of their clothes (or lack thereof.) Be it male or female, there is definitely some serious eye-candy running around Ybor City. Luckily I made it back to the parking garage without stopping and getting a tattoo. The need to get a new one is becoming almost overwhelming. I am sure I will cave in one of these days pretty soon.

Because the weather was unbelievably perfect, Ap0k took the t-tops out of the car before we left. He took me for a drive through Brandon with the stereo blasting a cd that I had made of some of my favorite cruising songs.

We got home around midnight and both of us played around on our computers for a bit before going to bed. It was an absolutely perfect evening.

On Sunday morning I drug myself out of bed and went with Ap0k to pick up some product from the warehouse so that he could make an emergency delivery to a customer. One of the sports bars had run out of chicken wings on Saturday night and the owner was in a panic because the Bucs were playing Sunday afternoon and a sports bar without chicken wings is like an unsharpened pencil, there is no point. We drove to the warehouse, picked up the product and loaded it into a van, drove it back over here because the sports bar is about 5 minutes from our house. Then we had to drive back across town to return the van and pick up the car.
Sweetie that he is, when we got home Ap0k fired up the grill and made me lunch.
The rest of the day was spent pretty much just hanging around together. Dinner was an easy task since all he wanted was waffles with peanut butter on them. I ended up microwaving some pizza rolls. In all, Sunday ended up being a totally stress free day.

Speaking of stress, I still don’t know if Ap0k is going to accept the job in Ohio yet or not. We’ve discussed it to death and we’ve agreed that he will accept it IF the money is there. Unfortunately there has been no word on the money yet. In the meantime I am beginning to get anxiety attacks from not knowing. I am completely anal about planning things out and not having any idea what will happen is driving me nuts. How do I plan the move if I don’t know if it’s going to happen or not? Yes, you could say just wait and see and then plan, but the problem is that if it goes through the move will be pretty rapid. I am putting this stress on myself and I am trying desperately to put it aside and go on with my daily activities (such as they are.)

So now here it is Monday again. I am sitting here trying to decide if I should go mow the lawn or not. It needs it, but I only slept a few hours last night and I feel like I want to go back to bed.
Mowing……Bed……Mowing…….Bed……which one will win in the end?
<< Home