The life of a porn addicted housewife.
Friday, October 21, 2005
When that happens to you, what do you do? Drugs are not an option in my life. When I am stressed to the breaking point I have a set list of music that I listen to. Amazingly this list never fails to calm me down.
The list varies in genre’ a little, but for the most part it made up of older R&B.
If the following list appeals to you, you will find a link to download them at the bottom of this post. I am also going to stream one of the songs as a dedication to Ap0k. He will understand why I chose this particular song.
1. Al Green - Lean On Me
2. Big Tymers - This Is How We Do
3. Bill Withers - Ain’t No Sunshine
4. Carl Carlton - Everlasting Love
5. Chris Clark - Do I Love You
6. Duran Duran - Come Undone
7. Duran Duran - Ordinary World
8. Earth Wind & Fire - September
9. Fantasia - I Believe
10. Fantasia - Summertime
11. The Four Tops - Reach Out, I’ll Be There
12. Heatwave - Boogie Nights
13. Heatwave - The Grooveline
14. Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day
15. Johnny Cash - Hurt
17. Manhattans - Shining Star
18. Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
19. Rare Earth - (I Know) I’m Losin’ You
20. Seal - Love’s Devine
21. Sly and the Family Stone - I Want To Take You Higher
22. Sniff and the Tears - Driver’s Seat
23. The Spinners - Workin’ My Way Back To You
24. The Spinners - I’ll Be Around
25. The Temptations - Papa Was A Rolling Stone
26. The O’Jays - Love Train
27. War - Why Can’t We Be Friends
28. Warren G - Regulate
29. Will Smith - Summertime
You can get them all in one rar file *HERE*
Hope some of you can make use of this. I get minor anxiety attacks and this has never failed to fix me right up.