The life of a porn addicted housewife.
Friday, March 04, 2005
1. My Select Wave Action Massager .
No, it's not THAT kind of massager you dirty minded perv!
But trust me, it's the best $40 you will ever spend!
2. Velveeta Macaroni and Cheese.
I could eat this morning, noon, and night. Ap0k is so sick of it that it's become funny.
3. My mp3 folder. 11 gigs of my favorite songs. I also have stacks and stacks of mp3 cds, but my favorites always stay on here. No matter what my mood, I have a song for it.
4. My Motorola i730 from Nextel.
I am totally in love with this phone. It has both cell and direct-connect service from Nextel. Nice large color screen. My current ringtone is "Freaks Come Out At Night" by Whodini.
5. OM, Freydo, magpie, Poke, JoeP, Trader, and JoeM.
They know who they are, and they know why.
6. BBC America
My favorite cable channel without a doubt is BBC America. The quality of the programs seem to be much better than most channels. The comedies are MUCH funnier, and the dramas are much more interesting. If you have this channel, give it a shot. You won't be disappointed.
7. Dr. Pepper
The only thing I ever drink....Seriously.
Ap0k built this whole site using notepad. It's the only thing I use to edit it also.
No wizzywigs here!
Easynews is an http based newsgroup server. They gather newsgroups posts from all over hell and gone and post them in an easy to use format. For $10 a month you are allowed to download 10 gigs of any files available. If you don't use all of your 10 gigs the remaining gigs roll over into the next month.
This is where I get the majority of my movies, mp3s, programs, etc.
10. And last but not least, my computers!
If you took my computers away from me it would be the same as cutting off my arms.
I would be LOST without them!!!!!