The life of a porn addicted housewife.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Beware the Devil Woman. She's gonna get you from behind. Every time.
1. Nervous habits? I have two of them, folding paper and doodling. You can always tell where I have been because there are little bits of folded paper and flower/balloon doodles everywhere.
2. Are you double jointed? Yes, my shoulders and my knees.
3. Can you roll your tongue? No.
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Not a chance. I have a hard enough time winking both eyes let alone raising a single eyebrow.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Absolutely. I used to do it a lot, but I have managed to break myself of it.
6. Can you cross your eyes? Yes, and I then move one eye around.
7. Tattoos – I think you all know the answer to that one by now.
8. Piercings - Nope. Not even my ears are pierced.
9. Do you make your bed daily? Sadly no.
10. Which shoe goes on first? Right.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? I fling them at the cats, but I can’t remember ever throwing one at a person before.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? None. I only carry my ATM/Visa card.
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My wedding/engagement ring set, a ring on my right hand with 7 sapphires and 6 diamonds, a gold neckace with 2 charms; 1 charm is a heart with a key cut out (Ap0k wears the key) and the other is a heart with 8 sapphires and 11 diamonds, and another gold necklace with 2 more charms; 1 charm is a heart that is half of a set (my little sister has the other piece), and the other is a Cubs logo. And yes, both necklaces are always tangled together.
14. Favorite piece of clothing? I’m not sure that I really have one.
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? I twirl with the best of them.
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Yes. We eat it once in a blue moon. It’s great with some fried eggs and cheese grits.
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? Never.
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? One top of the cabinet are 3 boxes. Cherrios, corn flakes, and Fruity Pebbles.
19. What's your favorite beverage? Dr. Pepper. I think I would dry up and blow away if they stopped selling it.
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy’s because they have the best fries and chicken sandwiches.
21. Do you cook? Absolutely! If I can’t make it already, I can follow any recipe you throw at me. If I have no recipe I am willing to wing it.
22. How often do you brush your teeth? You are supposed to brush them?
23. Hair drying method? Towel and air only. And no brushing until it’s dry!
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Yes, but it never comes out the exact color I am going for.
25. Do you swear? Yes, though I am trying desperatly to stop saying the *F* word. It sounds so unladylike.
26. Do you ever spit? Only when I give Ap0k a blowjob and then I am a spit machine.
27. Animal? Cat, though you knew that.
28. Food? This one is tough. I guess I would have to say macaroni and cheese.
29. Month? September because my birthday and anniversary are in that month and Ap0k takes a week off of work.
30. Day? Saturday and Sunday because Ap0k is home.
31. Cartoon? Spongebob Squarepants!!!
32. Shoe brand? Adidas are all I wear.
33. Subject in school? Art. I liked other subjects, but art was always my favorite.
34. Color? Purple.
35. Sport? American football. I have a thing for linebackers.
36. TV shows? American Idol, CSI:Miami, and House M.D.
37. Thing to do in the spring? Work in the yard.
38. Thing to do in the summer? Work in the yard with lots of water.
39. Thing to do in the autumn? Work in the yard.
40. Thing to do in the winter? Work in the yard. (can you tell I like to work in the yard?)
IN AND AROUND (and up and over)
41. In the CD player? I don’t have one so I will have to tell you what I have in WinAmp instead. “Coochie City” by King of Pants. It is a mash of Prince’s song “Erotic City” and some song by a girl named Princess. Totally awesome song! Also “strawberry Letter 23” by The Brothers Johnson. I may have to put that one up!
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? My daughter and my little sister. That’s pretty much the only people I ever talk to on the phone.
43. Reading? I am always reading something, usually pulp type detective novels from the 40’s through the 70’s.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? No.
45. What color is your bedroom? Hot chocolate/coffee with milk/milk.
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Every weekday. No way I could wake up so early without it.
47. Window seat or aisle? Window seat! I love looking out the window and trying to find the swimming pools and baseball fields.
DUMB (aka Misc.)
48. What's your sleeping position? Flat out on my stomach. I can NOT sleep on my back, though I do sleep on my sides sometimes.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Yes. We crank the a/c down and use a sheet and light blanket.
50. Do you snore? I think I do sometimes, but not as bad now that I am taking the Claritin.
51. Do you sleepwalk? No.
52. Do you talk in your sleep? No idea, but Ap0k has never said that I do.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Does Ap0k count?
54. How about with the light on? All the lights are usually off, but my monitor stays on in the livingroom. That gives a good nightlight in the hallway.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Never. I hate things being on when I sleep.
56. Last interesting person you met? It’s been so long since I met anyone interesting that I can’t remember who it might have been.